No matter what your weight loss goals are, losing weight can feel impossible at times.
However, shedding a few pounds doesn’t have to involve a complete overhaul of your current diet and lifestyle.
In fact, making a few small changes to your morning routine can help you lose weight and keep it off.
This article lists 10 simple morning habits to incorporate into your regimen to aid your weight loss efforts.
1.Studies show that a high-protein breakfast may aid weight loss by reducing cravings, appetite and ghrelin secretion.
2. Increasing your water intake has been associated with an increase in weight loss and energy expenditure, as well as a decrease in appetite and food intake.
3. Studies have found that daily self-weighing may be associated with more weight loss and increased restraint.
4. Sun exposure may have an influence on weight. Sunlight can also help you meet your vitamin D needs, which may help increase weight loss and prevent weight gain.
5. Some studies have found that mindfulness can increase weight loss and promote healthy eating behaviors.
6. Some studies have found that exercising in the morning may be associated with increased satiety and improved blood sugar control.
7. Studies show that meal planning and eating home-cooked meals are associated with improved diet quality and a lower risk of obesity.
8. Studies show that sleep deprivation may increase appetite and cravings, as well as calorie intake.
9. Walking, biking and using public transportation have all been associated with less weight gain and lower body weight and body fat, compared to driving to work.
10. Studies have found that using a food diary to track your intake can help increase weight loss.
12 Health and Nutrition Benefits of Zucchini