14 effective steps to lose 10 pounds in a month
Here are 14 simple steps to drop 10 pounds in a single month.
* Adding cardio to your routine is one of the most effective ways to quickly increase weight loss.
* Aerobic exercise — also known as cardio — is a type of physical activity that increases your heart rate to burn more calories your heart and lungs.
1. Cardio can help you burn more calories to increase weight loss quickly.
2. Refined carbs, which are low in nutrients, can cause spikes and crashes in blood sugar levels.
3. Counting your calories can help increase weight loss when combined with other diet and lifestyle changes.
4. Soda, juice, and sports drinks are high in calories and can contribute to weight gain. Water, on the other hand,
5. Eating slowly can decrease intake and improve feelings of fullness to enhance weight loss.
6. Increasing fiber consumption has been linked to decreases in both calorie intake and body weight.
7. Increased morning protein intake is associated with greater feelings of fullness, decreased calorie intake.
8. While sleep deprivation can increase hunger, getting enough sleep can increase the likelihood of successful weight loss.
9. Studies show that resistance training can preserve fat-free mass and increase metabolism to boost weight loss.
10. Intermittent fasting can improve metabolism, increase fat loss, and preserve lean body mass to aid weight loss.
11. Vegetable consumption is linked to increased weight loss and a lower risk of obesity. A higher intake of fiber from foods.
12. Many condiments and sauces are high in calories. Cutting them out or swapping them for low calorie alternatives could aid weight loss.
13. HIIT can burn more calories than other forms of exercise, thereby increasing weight loss and fat burning.
14. Non-exercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT) can account for up to 50% of the total number of calories you burn each day.
Click to explore
Chia Seeds protein Facts and Health Benefits