1. Chew Thoroughly and Slow Down :- Eating your food slowly can help you feel more full with fewer calories. It is an easy way to lose weight
and prevent weight gain. 2. Use Smaller Plates for Unhealthy Foods:_ Smaller plates can trick your brain into thinking you’re eating more than
you actually are. Therefore, it’s smart to consume unhealthy foods from smaller plates, causing you to eat less.
3. Eat Plenty of Protein:- Adding protein to your diet has been linked to weight loss, even without exercise or conscious calorie restriction.
4. Store Unhealthy Foods out of Sight :- nIf you keep unhealthy foods on your counter, you are more likely to have an unplanned snack.
This is linked to increased weight and obesity. It’s better to keep healthy foods — like fruits and vegetables — in plain sight. 5. Eat Fiber-Rich Foods
5. Viscous fiber is particularly helpful in reducing appetite and food intake. This fiber forms gel that slows down digestion.
6. Drink Water Regularly: Drinking water before meals may help you eat fewer calories. Replacing a sugary drink with water is particularly beneficial.