Chia Seeds protein
Facts and Health Benefits
This article chia seeds protein health benifites
chia seeds Protein :- Chia seeds contain 19% protein — a similar amount to other seeds but more than most cereals and grains .
* High protein intake is associated with increased fullness after meals and reduced food intake .
* Notably, these seeds offer all nine essential amino acids and are thus a high quality plant-based protein. However, they are not recommended as the sole protein source for children .
* chia seeds Nutrition facts: Chia seeds contain 138 calories per ounce (28 grams).
* By weight, they are 6% water, 46% carbohydrates (of which 83% is fiber), 34% fat, and 19% protein.
* The nutrients in 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of chia seeds are :
Protein: 16.5 grams
Carbs: 42.1 grams Sugar: 0 grams
Fiber: 34.4 grams Fat: 30.7 grams Saturated: 3.33 grams Monounsaturated: 2.31 grams Polyunsaturated: 23.67 grams
Omega-3: 17.83 grams Omega-6: 5.84 grams Trans: 0.14 grams Notably, chia seeds are also free of gluten.
Click to explore
Chia Seed Water: weight loss benefits of chia seeds