Health Benefitsof Pista
Here are 9 evidence-based health benefits of pistachios.
* Pistachio nuts are not only tasty and fun to eat but also super healthy.
* These edible seeds of the Pistacia vera tree contain healthy fats and are a good source of protein, fiber, and antioxidants.
1. Pistachios are high in protein, fiber, and antioxidants. They also boast several other important nutrients, including vitamin B6 and potassium.
2. Pistachios are among the most antioxidant-rich nuts around. They’re high in lutein and zeaxanthin, both of which promote eye health.
3. Pistachios contain fewer calories and more protein than most other nuts. Also, their essential amino acid content is higher than any other nut.
4. Eating pistachio nuts may aid weight loss. In-shell pistachios are especially beneficial, as they promote mindful eating.
5. Pistachios are high in fiber, which is good for your gut bacteria. Eating pistachios may increase the number of bacteria.
6. Studies show that eating pistachios may help lower blood cholesterol. It may also lower blood pressure more than other nuts.
7. Pistachio nuts may play an important role in promoting blood vessel health. That’s because they are rich in L-arginine.
8. Pistachios have a low glycemic index, which might promote lower blood sugar levels.
9. Besides being a great snack, pistachios can be used in baking and cooking, adding a green or purple color to various dishes.
Click to explore
That Are Super Healthy Health