Health Benefits of Nut
Here are the top 8 health benefits of eating nuts.
* Nuts are a very popular food. They’re tasty, convenient, and can be enjoyed on all kinds of diets — from keto to vegan.
* Despite being high in fat, they have a number of impressive health and weight benefits.
1. Nuts are edible, high-fat seed kernels enclosed by a hard shell. They’re widely eaten as a snack food or used in cooking.
2.Nuts are high in fat, low in carbs, and a great source of several nutrients, including vitamin E, magnesium, and selenium.
3. Nuts contain antioxidants known as polyphenols, which may protect your cells and “bad” LDL cholesterol from damage caused by free radicals.
4. Nuts have been shown to promote weight loss rather than contribute to weight gain. Several studies indicate that your body doesn’t absorb all of the calories in nuts.
5. Nuts may help lower total and “bad” LDL cholesterol and triglycerides while boosting levels of
“good” HDL cholesterol.
6.Research suggests that nuts may reduce inflammation, especially in people with diabetes, kidney disease, and other serious health conditions.
7. Many nuts are high in fiber, which can reduce disease risk, help keep you full, decrease calorie absorption, and improve gut health.
8. Several studies have shown that blood sugar, blood pressure, and other health markers improve when people with type 2 diabetes nuts in their diet.
Click To Explore
11 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Bananas - Health